16 febrero 2009

Anagké!

.
I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate?
.
I can't promise I will heal you
but if you want to I will try...
No puedo prometerte que te sanaré
pero si quieres lo intentaré...
.
.
You were there for summer dreaming
and you gave me what I need...
Tu estuviste para los sueños de verano
y me diste lo que necesitaba...
.
.
Come fly with me
Ven a volar conmigo
.
.
We are ghosts
(A long long time)
Somos fantasmas
(hace mucho mucho tiempo)
.
.
.
>You can feel?
>You can hear?
-"tranquilidad"?
>Yes...
.
.
.

Destination doesn't rule without the complicity of the secret instinct and the will
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't know what will happen to me, I'm concerned, I'm not worried, though. Everything that will come...just will come...
.
.
.
.
I'm loving an angel instead...
...yoU

3 comentarios:

  1. ...Muy bueno.... all the blog...


    -------
    SO H.T.C.

    http://www.sambakza.net/amalloc/amalloc_frameset.htm

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Buen Blog! :]
    Este post en particular me llamó mucho la atención !
    Nos leemos mujerr!
    Un abrazo.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. José Antonio...: Hey tú! aparecete por msn! ya van a ser 2 grandes meses! haha

    Juaneca* : Oh gracias!, el tuyo tmbn esta buenOte, ok ok, el tuyo y de Marksman! :D
    Nos leemos ;)

    ResponderBorrar

Caomenta!